More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Staying up for the contest

I am sure you know that I love contest so I am staying up for the contest. I am talking about Red 1st Blogversary Contest. I am hoping my friend will take part and mention referral by Sherry. So I can earn 50 points for each participant.

I am one of the participant and sponsor of the contest. I know everything working for this contest because fabulous prize to win!

Here are the Prizes

I. Blog post

  • 1st prize
    • $50 cash thru paypal
    • One month Adgitize coupon worth $14
    • one month ad space
  • 2nd prize
    • $20 cash thru paypal
    • Make up goodies
  • 3rd prize
    • $10 cash thru paypal
    • one month ad space

II. Point System
  • 1st prize
    • $100 cash thru paypal
    • dot COM domain + blog hosting
    • Blog Make over
    • One month Adgitize coupon worth $14
  • 2nd prize
    • $30 cash thru paypal
    • dot COM domain + blog hosting
    • one month ad space
  • 3rd prize
    • $15 cash thru paypal
    • One month Adgitize coupon worth $14
    • one month ad space

III. Raffle Draw for participants with minimum 300 points. 
       300 points will give you one raffle entry, and every 100 points after will give you another entry.

  • One month adgitize coupon worth $14
  • 2 -$10 cash thru paypal
  • 4 - $5 cash thru paypal
  • 5000 ec credits
  • 2000 ec credits
  • 3 - 1000 ec credits

MAJOR SPONSORS

MINOR CASH SPONSORS (arrange alphabetically)

☺ 113 Tidbits ♥ A Walk through my Notebook ♥ ARTsy Niko ♥ Better Interpersonal Communication ♥ Bon Viant ♥ Busy Reading ♥ Caffeinated Muse ♥ Charming Junkie ♥ Chubby Mommy Me ♥ Couple’s Trip ♥ Designer’s Depot ♥ Elai’s Precious Angel ♥ Everything Nice ♥ Fat Girl No More ♥ Free Famous Quotes ♥ Free Flash Games Online ♥ Fun Family Vacation ♥ Get Smart Blog ♥ Health and Beauty Geek ♥ Healthy Yobib ♥ Home Buddies ♥ I am a woman, hear me rawr ♥ In Between the Covers ♥ Invest and Work at Home ♥ It’s not always about me ♥ Kiss Mi ♥ Living Life to the Fullest ♥ Love and Thoughts ♥ Make Money Online Free ♥ Make More Money Online ♥ Melandria's Musings ♥ Mike Mamaril: Growing 1 mistake at a time ♥ My Daily Notes ♥ My So-Called World ♥ Momsdrive Makes Review ♥ Niko’s Home ♥ Nursing Uniforms ♥ One Proud Momma ♥ Our Kids Plus Us ♥ Pensive Thoughts ♥ Petty Things in Life ♥ Pop ups of my mind ♥ Rache Photography ♥ Sherryever.com ♥ Spices of Life ♥ Sporty Yobib ♥ Spread the WORD ♥ Tech-Revive ♥ The Accidental Teacher ♥ Topics on Earth ♥ Walk With Me
Yz Mamaril ☺

MINOR non-cash SPONSORS

My Blogs

☺ Earn Money Online With Red ♥ Simple Pero Rock ♥ My Red Hot Reviews ♥ The Adventurous Little Prince ♥ Contest & Giveaway Craze ☺




0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates