More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Help dad, family and my son

A long day for me, started with help my dad to post his letter by poslaju and also pos express to winner of my blog. Then purchased milk powder for baby William, all this at Carrefour then to Giant. Looking for milk powder for family drink and purchased it even though without free two hundred grams. I purchased a shirt for son rm10, a rm20 long pants for myself.

Then pick my son and he at home keep saying want to vomit, then he went purging once in toilet then starting vomit got six times then see emergency doc. Now he sleeping but still not well he has vomit and purging if continue need admit, sat he got concert!

I unable see movie with dear because son sick, but never mind as his health more important.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates