More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Kinohmitsu J'pan Choless

I won an offline contest it is from magazine contest that I taken part in April. Last weekend I went to collect my prize it is Kinohmitsu J'pan Choless.

The pack has total of 12 bottles and I am not sure if my dad going to take this drink. I am going to ask him when I meet him this Sunday as he is here to pick up my sister. My sister will takes a break from the temple, she has applied leave from Saturday to next Tuesday. She supposed to apply for a week I guess they not allow long leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates