More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

How to eat overnight rice?

My dad cooked the rice in the evening yesterday but because he has no time to heat it up. He used the hot water to put in the rice then pour away the hot water. That's how I have my dinner just now, opps I mean to say supper because I was at hospital to visit my kid. I don't know if I have purging the next day because it is my first time to eat rice like that way.

Let me know if you have tried this way to eat overnight rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates