More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Busy on Monday and Friday

My dad is very busy on Monday and Friday as he needs to help my bro at shop. The shop will have nobody to take care if my bro is not around. My dad is helping my bro because he is busy got things to do on Monday and Friday.

I just had my dinner and now thinking of what colour I like for the crystal bracelet that I am about to order. It is gold, red, and mix colour there are total of three bracelets.

I just received a message from my dad and I need to call the telecommunication centre because his place unable to dial out. There is something wrong with the phone or maybe the telecommunication line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates