More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Take it easy

My dad has been there for me always but I see that I am not always there for him. He got injured not long ago and I hope he take good care of hims don't let me worry of him. Dad has got bodyguards, they are the dogs and I love them too even though they are not with me. Two dogs from my sister's exboyfriend who found the puppy that time. Another dog when it was puppy it was at the shoplot nearby the houses and dad adopt it. Three dogs and they are getting old but I know they are good to care for family and home.

Dad always take good care them, I hope he will also clean up his home and environment due to the fur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates