More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Hospital Kajang visiting hours

Last night my dad admitted to Kajang Hospital so now I am checking with my friend on the visiting hours. I was told no parking available there if you are late so, need to park at shoplot to walkover.

My dad started fever since last Saturday, I let my sisters know that if his fever continuous on 5th day he needs to get blood test. Yesterday they went clinic and my dad blood tested positive of dengue.

weekday 12.30-1.30 7.30-18.30 8.30 and same goes with weekend.


weekend 12.30-7 also can visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates