More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Happy birthday to dad

Glad to find out that my uncle's birthday is in the afternoon then we can go his birthday first then to my dad's birthday in the evening.

Uncle is having 70th birthday while my dad is 69th birthday.

Just gathering with uncle and relatives to eat dinner.

Both venues not far from each other, so I am glad it's family day for that day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates