More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Mom blood sugar is very high

My mom loves the smell and sweetness of 3 in 1 white coffee, because of that, my dad often bought for her to drink even though knowing she is diabetes, and yes my mom too know about herself.

My grandmother is diabetes and due to no eat medicine, she was blind.. she passed away 2 years ago.

Nothing matter more than life and health, if you don't take care. You'll ended up in no good, whether is sweet or alcohol, we need to know how much we can take. Don't cross the line..


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates