More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

No event for the day

Yeah I am happy I didn't take up any event to go, I'm going to have family meal time with my parents. They are coming tomorrow so we can have lunch together, sure they happy to meet their grandson. My eldest son they missed him because he's not available at the time but tomorrow he's coming home after school so we get to see each other and have meal together.

Dad loves the restaurant that he goes, I would say every time we eat there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates