More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Dad RM800 broke

Yesterday dad came with mom and then he says that he had a car accident a day before, that's because he was sleepy and he bang the car infront of him, he panic couldn't find the brake.

It was afternoon, he says weather was hot too, dad payment the gal RM800. For the car bumper slight damaged, yeah need repair and do paint job! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates