More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Father-in-law Birthday and my dad Birthday

There will be celebration for father-in-law's birthday hosted by my brother-in-law. I got to know this from my mother-in-law that this Saturday evening there will be dinner at the restaurant and they will be few tables. The date is 4 December 2010, my birthday was 4 November 2010.

My dad's birthday is on 18 December 2010. I am thinking to bring him over to Restaurant Shabu Shabu Puchong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates