More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Do you check your plug at home?

I don't know of you but this is what happen to my home, it keeps short circuit for a few times and we lost electricity. I don't know why as we never pull the fridge plug out. Above you looking at th fridge plug which is burned badly, look at the fire hole it damage to the 4 pins plug. There is no burninng smell no warning at all, maybe the short circuit is the signed.

That was a night the electricity flipped and my dear go to check the fuel box and looks like the houses here no electricity. He decided to check on the fridge plug, he has the hunch that this plug has gone bad. It is really bad just look at them in the picture, he decided to change the plug of the fridge middle of morning. He told me it was around 3.30 that time.

I need to warn my dad about checking the plug in his home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates