More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Parent worry of kids safety

Being a parent I know how my dad feel is that he would be worry of my safety going to movie at night. Sometimes I watch movie with my friend and last night I have to be alone. He knew it and right away he gave my dear a call in the afternoon telling him the danger of me being alone. They are many cases on robbery in car park and etc in recent cases on happening in shopping mall.

It is great opportunity to see movie with my dear. Such along no see movie with my dear. My dear told me a friend of his will follow her daughter everywhere. I mean to go with friends, to movies, to places too. She has a pretty daughter so she worry of her safety. She wouldn't be too close to her but watch from far.

Tomorrow I have lady party to attend yeah me alone! My friend will attend the 3pm party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates