More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

Nestle World Walking Day

It was meaningful Sunday for me although I spend short time at Cheras to be with my dad, bro and wife plus twins. I am so happy that I have got time spend with twins, I get to carry eldest twin of course. She is teething so this time she has no crying.

The Nestle World Walking Day is first time my family taking part, I am sure next year would be another fun year! Thank you dad for wonderful lunch, although the hawker stall in the restaurant not very nice to eat. I don't know how the lady manage get business, her food is not very tasty.

The kerang so tiny you bearly see it! Oh well don't have time to blog now, need to fetch my son and bring him for lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates