More About Me...

Hi, I am Sherry from Malaysia and I love blogging, welcome to my dad's best, specially created for my dad.

Another Tit-Bit...

So much to share about my childhood, happy time, sad time great momens with dad.

First World Hotel in Genting Highlands

I used to follow my parents and my siblings to go Genting Highlands when I was younger, my parents love going there because of cool air.

It's been so long since their last visit, the last time my parents went the First World Hotel was newly build and we were staying in Theme Park Hotel. The room is in smaller size now and no longer with bath tub, though they have other rooms which you can enjoy their bathtub.

I miss going vacation or holiday with my parents. My dad is not feeling well at the moment, after the dengue fever, now he's going to laser his eyes on this coming Thursday. Nothing matters than wish him get well soon and everything goes smooth in the health.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Total Pageviews

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates